Saturday, January 8, 2011

1/8/11 Run

Jake and I spend ALL of last night with more bedroom organization and furniture moving. I didn't think I was going to be able to move today after all the heavy lifting..

However, Jake woke up motivated to go to his boxing class and I decided to go for an easy run. I was not feeling the treadmill so I braved the cold and headed off for a scenic run through cute neighborhoods and parks. I didn't time myself or even really know how far I ran (probably 2-2.5 miles).

My NikePulse has completely given out on me so I am investing in a used Garmin Forerunner which I'm so excited about! Hopefully I will be picking it up tomorrow and giving an update on its cool functions and such.

In other news, my 10K Richmond run is coming up in 12 weeks! I will be posting my 10 week training plan later on this week which will begin January 22... I'm nervous about the amount of running I'll need to do but hopefully I can stay committed and this blog will help me keep to the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment