Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Colorado!

Jake and I just got back from Colorado the other night. It was soo beautiful and fun.

We went to go visit these guys:
After they picked us up from the air port, we went to an awesome restaurant called The Sink in Boulder. I was seriously craving a post 4 hour flight beer. This beer was brewed just a few miles away from Boulder and hit the spot.

Appetizers of guacamole/brie/and bruschetta followed...

We then split the best pizza I have ever had. It had tomato, basil, artichokes, and tofu. I had to take a few bites before I took a picture..

The next day we went skiing near by at Eldora. The slopes are in the background. I was way too paranoid to bring my camera skiing so this will have to do.
On Saturday we were motivated to climb a mountain.
We made it to the top without any major falls or freak outs.

On our last full day we went into town to do some shopping and watch the Jets/Patriots game at a whiskey bar. I am more of a clear liquor type of person so I went with the French Mojito.
It was so tasty! It included strawberry, mint, lime, lavender simple syrup, vodka, and champagne. I might have to try to recreate this drink sometime soon..  

No comments:

Post a Comment