Monday, January 10, 2011

Excitement & Italian Food!

So I had grand plans of making a healthy dinner.. All of that went out the window when I got a call this afternoon. I currently am employed at a political firm which I love, but like alot of political jobs, it is seasonal work. I have been searching for jobs for a few months and finally one came through at a comminucations firm! My healthy dinner went out the window and in came delicious carb and cheese loaded italian food :)
Jake wanted to take me out but once I got comfy on the couch I decided delivery was the way to go.
Carbonara with gnocchi.. probably the most unhealthy thing you can get at an italian restraunt but it was delicious and hey, it was a celebration dinner :)


2 comments:

  1. We love carbonara! We like to add crab meet from about 3 crab legs or a lobster tail. If you like seafood, it's a worthwhile addition, especially if you can find some on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seafood! That sounds amazing.... I'll have to try it sometime. Jake is not a seafood person though so I'll have to sneak some in or make his separate.

    ReplyDelete